Sunday, November 9, 2008

The freedom to live like a worm

An early member of the Forum quickly left it, stating after I asked "what do you expect out of this forum?", that "I want to keep my freedom to be passive and non-active as I wish". It's bad omen for the rest of the passive and non-active members. At least, one has had the courage to sign off stating things clearly enough. I for one would never have thought nor written such justification. Did I ambush him, them, so much that they feel under pressure to - God forbid! - make a coming out and start communicating? A simple "I don't know" to my original question would have meant "I am here but I don't know", which I think is a pretty good starter for communication. A. who is reacting but through direct mail tells me things taking place in France that much resemble the situation here. I am pretty much amused by her remark, that "interpreting is a competitive market". You bet. Only in cemeteries do they not compete. How and why does the JAT fares so well - after +20 years for sure - with members competing in the same markets? Immaturity or maybe another name I can't think about right now. My freedom to be passive. And live hidden like a worm. But as envisioned from day one, I won't push this project like Don Quichote and won't ride the horse against the windmills. Taking care of the self will come first.

0 comments:

 
Free Blogger Templates