Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Plugged-in

A late morning OPI session using the iPhone with a standard canalbud headset. This is the third time I work for the same client. I am starting to understand his business and purpose. A quick one it was, but I when I pop out the earbuds, one get stuck pretty much in depth in the ear canal. At first it is nothing remarkable because the earbud has a pretty large hole in the middle so you still can hear as usual. But it itches a little and when you understand was is causing the itching, and the the little devil seems locked inside and won't move, you start spelling ORL in a flash. I ended up grabbing it back and put the bud and the whole headset in the trash. It has been maybe the second or third canabud earset I have bought for the iPhone. The problem is that the trashed one lost a single earbud once and I had to shop for a replacement. But as it was a minor or unknown brand, I ended up buying generic earbuds that would fit but not perfectly. The lesson of the story is maybe to buy canalbud headsets with spare earbuds at the same time. Or start moving away from canalbud type back to earcushion versions, and not fear the ORL.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

 
Free Blogger Templates