Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Arrowhead Towne Center - Glendale, AZ

Arrowhead Towne Center - Glendale, AZ
Category: Shopping Centers [Edit]
7700 W Arrowhead Towne Ctr
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623) 979-7575
www.arrowheadtownecenter.com




Add Photos
Hours:
Mon-Sat 10 am - 9 pm
Sun 11 am - 6 pm
Price Range: $$
Accepts Credit Cards: Yes


Great selection of stores.
Easy layout.
Lots of activities.

Was this review …?
Useful
(1)
Funny

Cool

Add owner comment Bookmark Send to a FriendLink to This Review
Review from Jin C.

Elite '11
37friends
192reviews
Jin C.
Phoenix, AZ
5/8/2011
Its pretty cool. Not the best variety in the food court,
but its bearable.

Stores:
Disney store has huge floor space and tons of fun merchandise.
The presentation is neat and clean.

Tinkerbell has good customer service, inexpensive merchandise.
2 bucks for cute blingy hair accessories, I'll take one!
There's a 5 dollar minimum to swipe any sort of card tho.

Clothing Co. has inexpensive clubwear/ casualwear,
and accessories. I got a huge blue rose hair accessory for 2.99.
It would be like 13 bucks at Icings or Claire's.

Icing's....
First of all, bad customer service and overpriced.
During checkout, their attitudes were very demeaning, belittling the customer and making them feel unwelcome.
I assume the manager was also very unhappy with her job because she was rude to her customers, especially those of color/ minorities.

Second,
Be VERY CAREFUL when purchasing merchandise from here.

Their return policy on the receipt clearly states that merchandise can be returned and original form of payment will be refunded back to the customer if they have the receipt and the merchandise is in original condition.

I bought a hair accessory, within 30 min around the mall found something that was better and cheaper so tried to return the merchandise to get my money back.

I had my receipt and the item was unworn,
but the assistant manager 3:30 PM 5/8 (She was brunette, heavy build, just above shoulder length hair and had black horn rimmed glasses with some badly done highlights)
said that it could not be done because its "store policy" and only exchanges are allowed.
I showed her the back of the receipt and she still held her ground.
She was very unprofessional and treated me with disrespect (her mannerisms and tone) and was very rude to me.
Very disappointed.

I would not recommend this business to friends/ family.
Definitely would not return.
Overpriced low quality merchandise with poor customer service.
Think again before you give them your business.

Try other places like Clothing Co. or Tinkerbelle for cheaper, better quality merchandise and better customer service.

Was this review …?
Useful
(2)
Funny
(1)
Cool
(1)
Add owner comment Bookmark Send to a FriendLink to This Review
Review from Tabatha R.


18friends
67reviews
Tabatha R.
Peoria, AZ
4/18/2011 1 Check-in Here
If it weren't for the ginormous Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, and The Clothing Co (and occasionally some others), I probably wouldn't shop here very often. Since these stores are here, though, I find myself spending a lot of time at the notorious Arrowhead Mall.

I don't like the AMC here, so I will not see movies here and I am really not fond of the restaurants in the food court, either... basically I come here to shop at those three stores and then I book it.

0 comments:

 
Free Blogger Templates