Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Consumer complaints about Litton Loan Services

Consumer complaints about Litton Loan Services
Catherine of Pittsburgh, PA (12/11/06)
This is the second year that Litton is raising our mortgage due a supposed lack of escrow. I have found that they charged us for a city tax (and supposedly paid that tax to Pittsburgh) when we live in a suburb. Last year I had our tax collector talk with them and we thought it was all straightened out.

We cannot afford to have our mortgage payments go up willy-nilly just because of incompetence, and I really do not have the time to be on hold for 20 minutes at a time to try and resolve this issue every year.

Catherine of Pittsburgh, PA Dec. 11, 2006


Chad of Broussard, LA (11/13/06)
I'm living a nightmare since my loan was sold to Litton Loan service. My home will be sold if i don't come up with $8,211.

I've been calling everyday trying to talk to someone and I never get a call back. It's time that this company is dealt with.

Chad of Broussard, LA Nov. 13, 2006


Steven of Sisseton SD (11/10/06)
Litton is one poor company to work with and would advise to avoid. They purchased a second morgage from another company i had a loan with and now am paying them with a high interest rate. I fell behind on a payment and now they are threating to to forclose on me. I talked to me and they stated if was to send them so much dollars it would be caught up. I did and now all of a sudden that maoney was not used for payment but for late charges that were accured in ther past, one I never knew I had. So now I,m supposedly behind again. Now I,m getting these threating letters and I can not get in touch with them. They do not answer there 800 number or I'm put on hold forever, or just get hung up on. They hold second morgage a bank holds first, can they forclose on me with out confronting the bank who holds first morgage. These guys are really a pain.

read more http://www.consumeraffairs.com/finance/litton_loan.html

0 comments:

 
Free Blogger Templates