Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another Florida Slumlord Condo Management Corp, can I take legal action? - Yahoo! Answers

Another Florida Slumlord Condo Management Corp, can I take legal action? - Yahoo! AnswersUndecided QuestionShow me another »
Another Florida Slumlord Condo Management Corp, can I take legal action?
Owning my Miami condo is ruining my life! I can't get my condo association to make repairs that they have already agreed to do. I have a giant hole in my bathroom ceiling from a leak. The other repairs they did 6 years ago are extremely shoddy and will hurt the value of my property. I also can't rent the apartment until they have repaired the bathroom. The company has caused me non-stop stress since I bought my condo, (I could go on and on!) and I'd really love to be able to affordably sue, or at least scare the crepe out of them! I just worry that they'll retaliate by turning down tenant and buyer applications in the future, because they are evil. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. FL Real estate lawyers??

0 comments:

 
Free Blogger Templates