Monday, June 13, 2011

Citifinancial - Slum Lord! Denine Hritz!

Citifinancial - Slum Lord! Denine Hritz!
0

Review #: 173815
Posted by: Angryten...

SLUM LORD! DENINE HRITZ!
Citifinancial Complaint by Angrytenant85

Do not rent a home from Denine Hritz! She is the worst landlord I have ever had the displeasure of renting from.

For over three years I rented a home from her for an outrageous price and was not late on rent a single time. I was a great tenant and was always courteous to her even though she continued to do illegal and rude things to me.

To list a few of the outlandish stunts she pulled:

Would constantly come over unannounced. One time she even came right on into my home without knocking on the door!

Promised to fix the water well in 2007 when I moved in... I am now moving out and guess what? The well still doesn't work.

Had her daughter move into the apartment downstairs where she smoked pot, cigarettes, had numerous men living with her, used my laundry soap, did laundry at midnight, had several parties, played loud music, etc. etc. Daughter was supposed to pay 1/3 of utilities that were in MY name... but would never pay me and when I would bring this to Denine, she told me that she was not getting involved.

Took cold showers for over 3 months. Denine NEVER fixed the problem!

Then after all the *** she put me through... she evicts me for having "an unauthorized" person in the home... when she knew for almost a year that I was getting a new roommate to help with the ridiculous rent!

I won't count on getting a dime of my $1400 deposit back!

DO NOT TRUST THIS HE/WOMAN! 328f25

0 comments:

 
Free Blogger Templates