Friday, June 3, 2011

Cleveland-Hardwicks Clothing (Signal Mountain: landlord, store, manufacturing) - City-Data Forum

Cleveland-Hardwicks Clothing (Signal Mountain: landlord, store, manufacturing) - City-Data Forum Cleveland-Hardwicks Clothing
I am doing some research about the downtown/old town area of Cleveland and have come across a curious situation. I was wondering if Cleveland is an old money town like Signal Mountain and the likes. I am getting a feeling that it is. I am particularly curious about Hardwick's since I have been offered a job there before. I can't put my finger on something and I am trying to work it out. The clothing store has evidently been there quite awhile and the manufacturing company seems to be located nearby, are they related. Also, the gentleman who seems to be in charge also seems to be wearing a lot of different hats locally; landlord, funeral services, clothing store? Do I have that right? Are there any Cleveland locals that can help me figure this out. What I am trying to find out is if this is a trusted company (Hardwicks) and what their history is within the town. Anyone?
[+] Rate this post positively

0 comments:

 
Free Blogger Templates