Monday, June 13, 2011

I really do not care for ..., Not Recommended, Nov 19, 2010, apartment review of The Abbey At Ridgewood Plantation Apartments in Myrtle Beach, SC

I really do not care for ..., Not Recommended, Nov 19, 2010, apartment review of The Abbey At Ridgewood Plantation Apartments in Myrtle Beach, SC< Prev Review | Next Review >
I Really Do Not Care For This Place!!!!
From: -Anonymous-
Date posted: 11/19/2010
Years at this apartment: 2009 - 2010


When I first moved in the place was so wonderful...Did not have any problems whats so ever. Four months later I had three leakage problems where my apartment flooded even to where my bathrooms plumbing was backed up; my carpet was soaked. Then when the carpet was soaked we had to have these loud machines that made the apartment hot and made our light bill went up! The parking is not so great either. These people try to be slick and come get your car when you sleeping if you are not in the visitor section or you do not have a pass. I just found out that somebody that have been living here longer than me have been paying their rent on time and his car got towed because his tire was flat and they would not work with them!

Rate this review
Rate

0 comments:

 
Free Blogger Templates