Thursday, May 21, 2009

Going higher tech

I propped out the computer on the table first time. I don't know why I procrastinated doing it so far but you have to start with a first time sometime. The setting was standard, business talk around a table, medium formality (that helped for sure). Did it help? Well, not much but here are reasons:

- we, the client and I, sat with the bright window in the back. As a result, the MacBook screen although was blinkering and hardly legible.
- I had my standard IT dictionary on the side, which made for too much hardware at the same time.
- I only had to use an online dictionary once (am I brillant? no) and could not make it in grand fashion, because of legibility but also because of wireless Internet speed just not on top. And at times
英辞郎 on the net sucks with speed.

So not fully ready but already here.

0 comments:

 
Free Blogger Templates