Monday, June 13, 2011

Landorslum.com: landlord discussions

Landorslum.com: The landlord rating website
Created By:
Prettykitty1
06/18/2009 07:10PM

I have to agree with many of the posts that this is one of the worst slumlords I have every lived under. With the rains my apartment was flooded, my heating and AC unit, which has only cardboard as a cover to the elements was drenched in water. When calling Jeff he told me that I was out of luck and had to wait my turn to like in an unlivable apartment. He hung up the phone on me and I called back demanding compensation on rent or a hotel room till the place was fixed because the sink hole in front of my window is causing the walls to crumble. Plus the kitchen wall is collasping because of all the water damage from the many floods that have occured in this apartment before. Reporting to the health department does nothing becuase it has happened to them so many times.
Very Pleasant
Created By:
Kflo08
06/07/2011 06:15PM

Great location of the office and apartment. Good parking.
5 star service
Created By:
keller199020
06/09/2011 04:40PM

I gotta say I was in a crazy bind needed a nice spot to live for a good price. Stumbled upon this rental finder and got into a really nice place. The people were incredible helpful who went above and beyond to insure everything was perfect. 5 star service
They were very helpful
Created By:
georgeyhumphrey
06/09/2011 04:54PM

They were very helpful and accommodating during the initial process of finding a place and moving in. They were helpful with any requests or concerns that we had. The property my roommates and I moved in to has been taken care of to the highest degree. It was redone to a high standard before our arrival and very clean the day we moved in. Management has been fair and responsive since that point. I would absolutely recommend because you are guaranteed to receive quality and commitment that is simply not a standard every where else.

0 comments:

 
Free Blogger Templates